Home Forums Meet information and reports Winter Walk – Wansfell Pike and “The Hundreds” Saturday 3 Feb 2024

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Ward

Morning All,
    Forecast for Saturday is ok at the moment, dry with some wind but nothing too exciting for January. This meet is on subject to no worsening of the forecast. We will meet near Jesus Church on the A 592 north of windermere and just south of Troutbeck, there are a number of different parking places in church lane, by the church opposite the caravan park but advisable to car share as much as possible.

There is a car share available from Lakes Business Park 08:30 Saturday, the aim is to be parked up in Troutbeck by 09:30. Please advise if you intend to meet us at Troutbeck so I can make sure we have everyone before we start to walk. Also let me know if you wish to car share from Cockermouth.

Do not use the reply to button at the top of this message, instead contact me via Whats App, msg to 07500155064 or e mail markward1962@gmail.com

I would recommend windproof layer and waterproof boots as it will be windy on the fell and part of this walk is likely to be very wet underfoot

Look forward to seeing a good turnout
    Cheers
    Mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.