Home Forums Meet information and reports Wallowbarrow Crag Meet Saturday 30 Apr 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Ward

The current forecast for Saturday is dry, cool and light wind with a band of rain approaching for the evening. I will continue to monitor the forecast but as of now Saturdays meet is on.

Parking for the meet is at High Wallowbarrow Farm, there is an honesty box which goes to the mountain rescue association please feel free to use, I am aiming to be at the Car Park about 09:30

Car sharing is available from Cockermouth leaving from Lakeland Business Park, Lamplugh Road at 08:15 sharp. Anybody wishing to join me from there please contact me DIRECTLY by email markward1962@gmail.com or text 07500155064 which will reduce some of the chatter on the KMC Whats App group for other members who would like to coordinate travel.

DO NOT “REPLY” to this post (above) as it will not get to me!

Wigton/Silloth feel free to join us at Cockermouth there is plenty of Parking and it will reduce the amount of driving you need to do for this one

Keswick/Penrith/and further East you will need to coordinate for yourselves, Whats App group if you have it, good meeting points for Car sharing Legburthwaite or Thirlspot roadside parking, as of this morning I know of Tina and Brendan who were intending to go

If there are any other questions my number and email are above

Looking forward to a good turnout Saturday

Cheers
    Mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.