Home Forums Meet information and reports Tuesday Climbing Wall Tuesday 23 Nov 2021

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KMC Webmaster
    Keymaster

I am feeling very guilty as I was keen for the KMC to try and get more scheduled indoor climbing going and, because of this, I was definitely planning to come to tonight’s meet at Kong. However, the last few days I have been suffering from a really bad cold with lots of coughing and feeling really wiped out. I have tested and it’s not COVID but, despite that, I don’t think I’ll be super popular if I’m hacking away. Because of my accident last year, I’m still climbing like a one-armed 7 year old, so I was coming as much to belay and socialize, as to climb, – but again my coughing means there is unlikely to be a queue for my belaying. So I think I will have to give this evening a miss. I will try again next week.

However, I would like to encourage as many people as possible to come down to Kong this evening. It would be great if we knew there would always be a group from KMC on a Tuesday evening, so single climbers could just turn up and wouldn’t need to arrange a partner. Enjoy a climb this evening, arriving around 5:30-6pm and heading to Wetherspoons afterwards (8:30-9:30ish?). Bring and show your KMC membership card to get a discount from Kong.

If you are planning to come, send a quick message to stuartataltitude@gmail.com and markward1962@gmail.com (Mark has said he is planning to be at Kong from 6pm).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.