Home Forums Meet information and reports The Napes, Gable Saturday 22 Jul 2023

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #48123 Share
    Judith Brown

    The Met Office, MWIS and BBC Weather all agree that Saturday is going to be a complete wash-out, and Sunday is likely to be drizzly all day – not the weather for climbing on well-polished high mountain routes. Therefore I am postponing the Napes Meet until next Saturday – 29th July, in the hopes of serious improvement.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.