Home Forums Meet information and reports South Face, Castle Rock of Triermain, Thirlmere Tuesday 23 Aug 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #29644 Share
    Roslynn de Fraine

    Hi everyone

    The weather forecast is showing potential for rain earlier in the day and drying up by 4pm so looks like it will be ok for our Tuesday meet at Castle Rock. I will check again tomorrow and update if it changes for the worst otherwise I’m aiming to be at the car park below the crag for 4pm.

    I’m travelling from St Bees so anyone wanting to lift share from Cockermouth at about 3.00 pm please let me know via e-mail rosdefraine@btinternet.com or text 07734471241 or WhatsApp the group.

    Hope to see you there

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.