Home Forums Meet information and reports Shepherd’s Crag, Borrowdale Tuesday 14 Sep 2021

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Judith Brown

The forecast looks OK for Tuesday so this meet is on. Currently I have some complications re transport (I have to collect a courtesy car) so not sure what time I will get to the crag – I will update when I know what’s happening. Generally people spread out along the crag, so if you are arriving on your own, the best policy is walk along and just ask people if they are with the KMC.

In the meantime, if anyone wants a lift or can offer a lift, please put something on our Facebook page or let me know. There is no longer any parking at Shepherd’s Crag itself. The nearest National Trust car park is at Kettlewell, which tends to be very busy. There are alternative car parks – with longer approach walks – at Great Wood and Quayfoot/Bowderstone and lay-by parking near Falcon Crag. There are also buses from Keswick.

If you need any further info, please e-mail me on judithbrown3@aol.com or via the KMC Facebook page.

#16199 Share
    Roslynn de Fraine
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’d like to come on Tuesday and thinking of setting off for the crag from Workington to arrive around 3pm. It would be great to sort car sharing so if you are interested or need a lift please get in touch. Thanks Ros 07734471241

#16283 Share
    Robert Prowse
    Participant

Hi All, plan on being there, heading from Silloth, probably be there for half 3. Plan on taking bike in car so can park a bit further affield and cycle in. Any body want a lift and and a short cycle in should be able to squeeze one other. Rob 07530156330.

#16367 Share
    Robert Prowse
    Participant

Hi all, plan to be there for half 3, heading from Silloth, may chuck my bike in car and park away from shepherd’s and cycle in, can squeeze one more in and a cycle.
    Rob 07530156330

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.