Home Forums Meet information and reports Sergeants Crag Slab, Langstrath Tuesday 28 Jun 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #26269 Share
    Judith Brown

    Although the weather forecast for Tuesday has improved a bit, it still looks like showers in the afternoon leading to heavier rain by the evening. Therefore I am cancelling this meet. I am not able to reconvene it for Thursday, but if the weather improves, maybe someone else can take this on.

    Hopefully full summer sun will return soon!


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.