Home Forums Meet information and reports Sergeants Crag Slab, Langstrath Tuesday 2 Jul 2024

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #73498 Share
    Michael Weighell

    Due to rain yesterday and an indifferent forecast (showers turning to longer spells of rain) for this afternoon I have taken the decision to postpone todays meet. I will reassess on Wednesday to see if we try for Thursday.



Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.