Home Forums Meet information and reports Scramble – TBC Saturday 6 Aug 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #27960 Share
    Judith Brown

    So far the weather forecast looks OK, but I’m holding back on deciding a route until I have a clearer idea on temperature and water-levels. I’m hoping for the magnificent Eskdale Gorges, but that does need a seriously warm day and no rain between now and Saturday!

    I’m working on a Plan B in case the weather doesn’t play ball and will send out an update in a couple of days.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.