Home Forums Meet information and reports Scramble – TBC Saturday 6 Aug 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #28317 Share
    Judith Brown

    Unfortunately, due to a bit of a family emergency, I am unable to lead the meet this Saturday (6th) so I am postponing it to next Saturday (13th) – hopefully the weather may have warmed up a bit, if we’re lucky!

    As usual, I will confirm mid-week when up-to-date forecasts are available.

    Apologies for this late notification,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.