Home Forums Meet information and reports Moss Crag, Buttermere Tuesday 17 Aug 2021

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #14689 Share
    Mark Ward

    The forecast is for a period of heavy rain Tuesday morning followed by showers drying up. However Moss crag is prone to significant seepage at its left hand side so I am cancelling the meet for Tuesday.

    I am not available to lead the meet on Thursday, so unless someone is prepared to pick up the reins for Thursday this weeks meet will need to be cancelled


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.