Home Forums News KMC Subs Renewals 2023

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KMC Admin
    Keymaster

Hello Fellow Mountaineers

It’s that time of year to renew your annual subscriptions to our growing, active club. Despite an increase in the BMC club affiliation cost per member we are pleased to hold our Annual Subscription per member to £24.

1. If you pay by Standing Order please check the amount is correct at £24

2. If you pay by BACS please transfer £24 to;
    The Keswick Mountaineering Club, 40-18-03 A/c 51289667 and add Subs 2023 as reference.

3. We no longer accept cheques. If you cannot pay by BACS you may pay cash or by cheque payable to J W Fairey and I will pay your subs electronically. This will mean delivering your cash or cheque in person to 8 Challoner Court, Cockermouth CA13 9RN. Please ring the bell and I will give you your membership card for 2023.

We now have a membership of over 100, the most ever during our 21 years since we reformed the club.

Thanks to;

All the new members who have joined and actively participated in our Club

All Club members who have given us a very active 2022 by leading meets and supporting our program of events.

Happy Christmas !!

#34539 Share
    Simon Alvey
    Participant

Hello just paid my subs but we do telephone banking only and it may have Alvey as the reference and not Subs 23. Apologies. It should be in the account within two hours, from a Halifax account.
    Simon Alvey

#34680 Share
    Jim Fairey

Hi Simon – Subs received – all good. Membership card in posy

Happy New Year

Jim

#34823 Share
    Mike Walker
    Participant

Sent mine last night from nationwide
    Kind regards Mike walker

#34963 Share
    Mike Walker
    Participant

Jim
    Sent mine from nationwide last night
    I had kmc subs at default and couldn’t change it without resetting up payee from scratch.
    Mike walker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.