Home Forums News KMC Membership Subscriptions 2020

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jim Fairey

The BMC is in the process of substantially increasing their annual membership costs.

We will keep you posted as soon as we know how it will affect our own club subs

Jim Fairey
    Treasurer

#3832 Share
    KMC Admin
    Keymaster

Dear Member
    Annual Subs 2020

We hope you had a good 2019. It’s now time to renew your annual subscription with the Keswick Mountaineering Club for the forthcoming year of 2020. You will already have been notified that our subs for 2020 have been increased to £24 per year.

We now have several ways to renew:

1. By completing the form below and returning it with your cheque payable to KMC to;

KMC, 8 Challoner Court, Cockermouth, Cumbria CA13 9RN

2. A single payment by bank transfer to the account details shown. Please include “Subs 2020 – your name” in the reference.

Account; Keswick Mountaineering Club
    Sort Code; 40-18-03
    Account: 51289667

3. If you already have a standing Order please amend the amount to £24 as soon as convenient.

This will enable your BMC affiliation to continue uninterrupted. Please amend any address details if incorrect. If you do not intend to renew, please let us know as this will be very helpful and we will remove your name from our database.

Regards

Jim Fairey
    Treasurer

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Annual Subs 2020

I wish to renew my annual membership with the Keswick Mountaineering Club and enclose my subscription of £24 payable to KMC

Please add/amend my e-mail address …………………………………………………………….

Name; ……………………………………………………………………………………

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.