Home Forums Meet information and reports High Crag, Buttermere Tuesday 20 Jun 2023

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #46414 Share
    Mark Megan

    I think this crag will be relatively slow to dry, and with heavy rain in morning and early afternoon and showers potentially continuing into late afternoon/evening I am postponing this meet until Thursday, when the weather is much better and forecast are more consistent.

    Mark M.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.