Home Forums Meet information and reports Goats\’ Crag, Watendlath (formerlyArmathwaite, Eden Valley) Tuesday 7 Jun 2022

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve Pollington
    Participant

By popular request, this meet has been transferred to Goats’ Crag, Watendlath. I intend to be there around 4pm. Parking is at the side of the road close to the point where stone walls start to appear on both sides of the road (Grid ref NY 273168ish) Parking is very restricted so car sharing is strongly recommended. I intend to leave Cockermouth around 3pm and can offer 3 lifts. Please let me know if you would like a lift (07775 827288) – first come, first served. Please check WhatsApp for any updates.
    I look forward to seeing you there, Steve.

#25122 Share
    Steve Pollington
    Participant

Meet Report -7 6 22 – Goats’ Crag Revisited.

The sun shone brightly (initially) and 13 enthusiastic souls ventured to enjoy the delights of Upper Goat’s Crag. Those who attended were Jonathans C and T, Martin At, Mark M, Ann Su, Aileen, Tina, Peter, Paul, Brendan, Jamie, Simon, and Steve P. Virtually all routes graded HVS and below were ascended and after a descent in the setting sun, the evening was rounded off by a visit to the Dog and Gun.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.