Home Forums Meet information and reports Gillercombe Buttress, Honister Tuesday 27 Jul 2021

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #14142 Share
    Jonathan Trotman

    Looks like the weather could go either way tomorrow but definitely better forecast than Thursday so I will be up at the National Trust car park at Honister at around 3.15. If the weather turns and is obviously too wet, then we will have to call it off.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.