Home Forums Meet information and reports Doves Nest Crags, Combe Gill Tuesday 28 May 2024

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #70002 Share
    Daniel Wilson

    Postponed doves nest meet.
    The forecast for tomorrow (Thursday 30th) is touch and go! Both bbc and met office suggest rain for Keswick going into the afternoon (and that’s not up the valley!) however a slight improvement going into the afternoon. With this in mind I am happy to gamble that it won’t rain and say that the MEET IS ON. I am working in Keswick tomorrow and so will update in the early afternoon as to the current weather conditions.
    Doves nest has a range of routes from VDiff to HVS. Parking is on the road to thorneythwaite farm (NY 25022 13560). The crag is a 50 minute approach to grid ref NY 253 117. All going to plan I will get to the parking for 4pm and wait for anyone that is keen to climb. Please can people let me know if they intend to come. Thanks dan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.