Steve Pollington (meet leader – firstname.lastname@example.org) sent the post below yesterday and again today. Yesterdays didn’t get emailed to anyone; todays got emailed to me (Stuart Watson) ONLY. I don’t understand why and am resending, this time from Webmaster. Apologies if you receive duplicate emails!
Tomorrow’s weather forecast is somewhat “iffy”. However, at present I intend to arrive at the crag around 4:30. Parking is just off the track to Thorneythwaite Farm (NY250137). Follow the track into Comb Gill, cross it when feasible and proceed on true right bank until below crag.. Please check email and WhatsApp in case of cancellation/postponement. I hope to see you there – preferably in brilliant sunshine!