The forecast for Saturday has improved a bit, so the meet is ON. There remains the possibility of some afternoon showers, but with an early start we may escape these. Worth a go and it’s a good walk anyway.
Details as previously notified. Please let me know if you intend to come, as per COVID regs, and let me know if you want a lift from Cockermouth or Keswick. Reply to my personal e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org – not direct to this website generated e-mail.