Home Forums Meet information and reports Coniston Scramble Saturday 21 Aug 2021

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #14772 Share
    Judith Brown

    Weather currently looking a bit ‘iffy’ for the weekend, so I will make decision about this meet with up-to-date info on Thursday evening. Also, given the current parking chaos being reported from South Lakes and Coniston, I will think of an alternative venue and postpone Coniston adventures until after school hols.
    So…watch this space……

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.