Home Forums Meet information and reports Coniston Scramble Saturday 21 Aug 2021

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #14942 Share
    Judith Brown

    The forecast is for heavy rain on Saturday, continuing unsettled on Sunday, so I am postponing this meet until Saturday 4th September in hope of improved weather.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.