Home Forums Meet information and reports Black Crag, Borrowdale Tuesday 25 Jul 2023

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #48436 Share
    Mark Ward

    Morning all,
    The weather forecast for Tuesday is currently rather mixed, with a 41% probability of heavy showers around lunchtime, diminishing slowly through the afternoon. Thursday’s forecast is far worse, hence there is nothing to be gained by delaying the meet.

    I intend to be at the crag around 4pm. If the forecast worsens significantly, we will meet at King Kong climbing wall around 6pm. If there is a change will let you know via WhatsApp.

    I hope to see you there.

    Cheers, Steve.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.