Home Forums Meet information and reports Autumn Amble – Aira Force and Gowbarrow Fell Saturday 3 Dec 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Ward

Morning All,

The forecast for Saturday is cold with light easterly winds and any precipitation likely to be light so this meet will go ahead. We will start from the Park Gate Aira Force Car Park at about 10 (this is the lower of the two car parks on the A5091) The walk is relatively gentle, less than 5 miles and  perhaps 1400 ft so suitable for most people but provides for some excellent views up and down Ullswater. I anticipatethe walk maybe 3 hours long.

I will be travelling from Thornthwaite and taking dogs so will make my own way. If you are going to join me please let me know so that I can wait for you at the car park. I can be contacted either directly email markward1962@gmail.com or even better via the KMC WhatsApp group. Do not use the reply to function above as it does not work

There is usually a lift share available from he Lakes Business Park in Cockermouth, I suggest WhatsApp will be the best way to coordinate this.

Look forward to seeing you there

Cheers
    Mark   

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.