This is a repeat of yesterday’s email which for some reason appears not to have been sent.
Tomorrow’s weather forecast is somewhat “iffy”. However, at present I intend to arrive at the crag around 4:30. Parking is just off the track to Thorneythwaite Farm (NY250137). Follow the track into Comb Gill, cross it when feasible and proceed on true right bank until below crag.. Please check email and WhatsApp in case of cancellation/postponement. I hope to see you there – preferably in brilliant sunshine!